• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Site Issues

thetrailboss

Staff member
"News Flash: When you all are mean to me, I make AlpineZone go 'bye, bye!' You've been warned!"

3d205b91e0a6e9bd81c309c2fc565801

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BenedictGomez

In all seriousness, does anyone know what's going on?

I'd suggest getting people's contact info if you occasionally ski together or think you'd like to connect with them in the future, because I fully expect to wake up one-day in the future (maybe even near future) & this entire site is no more.

djd66

In all seriousness, does anyone know what's going on?

I'd suggest getting people's contact info if you occasionally ski together or think you'd like to connect with them in the future, because I fully expect to wake up one-day in the future (maybe even near future) & this entire site is no more.
That would be a shame, I don't know what i would do with all the extra time.:ROFLMAO:

skiur

I'm actually surprised this site is still running with its absentee owner having moved to Florida.

skiur

When is the last time anyone saw a post from him? His interest level in this site is non existent.

BodeMiller1

This is refreshing, I thought I was banned, then not banned, then banned again, then unbanned, ...

BodeMiller1

I heard he makes the drive up from Florida once or twice a year to check on it, but it must be really tough to keep a computer program running from 1,000 miles away.
Once the internet catches on it will be easy. :popcorn:

Until then it might be easier to go to mail. Never mind, it would not be easier, and I might open myself up to mail fraud.

BodeMiller1

popcorn
When is the last time anyone saw a post from him? His interest level in this site is non existent.
If you were in Florida how much time would you be on here. If you're like me a lot. 🦉🍜

I get your point though.

BodeMiller1

"News Flash: When you all are mean to me, I make AlpineZone go 'bye, bye!' You've been warned!"

Swopping out one 0 or 1 in the code and it crashes. I just hope he doesn't hold the site hostage. I'll never win the SKI OFF Cup.

Domeskier

Once the internet catches on it will be easy. :popcorn:

Until then it might be easier to go to mail. Never mind, it would not be easier, and I might open myself up to mail frau

But how many of us will still be around all the way in the year 2000?

kingslug

Once I contacted him he resolved it pretty quick. He didn't know it was down...because...he lives in florida...
Not much of a ski culture there...
Although..I did ski with some of the Miami ski club in chille once.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Nick has given me no indication that he intends on letting the site die or sell.

Folks that have my number or are connected with me on Facebook can contact me when the site is down and I'll text him. I was busy and didn't visit the site for a few days during the recent outage. He typically fixes the issue right away when notified