• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Free on your B-day

highpeaksdrifter

Belleayre

Ski Free on Your Birthday!
If your birthday falls during the ski season Nov* - April* , Ski Free on your birthday. If your birthday is in the off season, follow the dates below.
May - Your birthdate in Dec.
June - Your birthdate in Jan.
July - Your birthdate in Jan.
Aug.* - Your birthdate in Feb.
Sept.* - Your birthdate in Feb.
Oct. - Your birthdate in March
* Nov.- If your birthday is before we open for the season, ski free in March on your birth date. April - We have a tentative closing day of April 24th. If your birthday is April 25 -30 ski for free in Dec on your birthdate. If we close before your birthday we will be happy to send you a free ticket for 2006/07. Call for details. If your birthday is Aug. 29-31 or Sept. 29-30, ski free on Feb. 28th. Please bring photo ID with your birthdate.

NYDrew

Holy crap, with all the rules perhaps people born in the off season should just quit skiing entirely. TOo bad my bday just passed.

BeanoNYC

Thanks Andy. I just read my post over again. What a depressed grouch I was this morning! I'm feeling a bit more positive now. Sorry about the bad vibes.

gores95

highpeaksdrifter said:
Belleayre

Ski Free on Your Birthday!
If your birthday falls during the ski season Nov* - April* , Ski Free on your birthday. If your birthday is in the off season, follow the dates below.
May - Your birthdate in Dec.
June - Your birthdate in Jan.
July - Your birthdate in Jan.
Aug.* - Your birthdate in Feb.
Sept.* - Your birthdate in Feb.
Oct. - Your birthdate in March
* Nov.- If your birthday is before we open for the season, ski free in March on your birth date. April - We have a tentative closing day of April 24th. If your birthday is April 25 -30 ski for free in Dec on your birthdate. If we close before your birthday we will be happy to send you a free ticket for 2006/07. Call for details. If your birthday is Aug. 29-31 or Sept. 29-30, ski free on Feb. 28th. Please bring photo ID with your birthdate.

My birthday is April 23...ONE DAY before their tentative end of season. I know I am not skiing ANYWHERE on April 23 so I have to hope because this winter had been so damn warm they probably will close before their scheduled date. Then I can get a free lift ticket for next year!

Hopefully the winter turns around. I'd rather have cold & snow then a free lift ticket anyday.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
wildcat also does the free bday thing. it is a great idea since most folks don't want to solo on their bday, the ski area sells at least one ticket it would not have without the deal, likely more than one.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
riverc0il said:
wildcat also does the free bday thing. it is a great idea since most folks don't want to solo on their bday, the ski area sells at least one ticket it would not have without the deal, likely more than one.

Do they do an equivalent off season rule?

I'm thinking hard about taking off January 27th to ski Wildcat and make a long weekend at Sunday River on Sat. and maybe ABP on Sunday.

That could be a great weekend...

awf170

Marc said:
I'm thinking hard about taking off January 27th to ski Wildcat and make a long weekend at Sunday River on Sat. and maybe ABP on Sunday.

And after skiing free on your b-day the next day would only be $25(I think)

skibum1321

If the conditions look like they might be good, I might have to take off Feb 1 and drive up to Wildcat since I've still never been.