• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust Mogul Competition - 1/30/2010

Greg

Staff member
Good luck everybody! Gonna be cold as a mofo today.

Greg

Staff member
You're wussing out on spectating now, too?

He doesn't want his skirt to get all tangled up in his skis. You guys are lame. You really should enter to give MR. evil a chance at beating somebody besides Brian.

Oh snap. Three for one! :lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You guys are lame. You really should enter to give MR. evil a chance at beating somebody besides Brian.

(Stop editing! :mad:)

Unless MR. evil is competing in the women's division, whether or not I entered would make no difference. ;)

Greg

Staff member
Dude, I'll be there, bad back and all. It's killing right now but I have a babysitter and I don't want to miss it!

No excuse, Jeff!

Mind if I station my XLR with you? When I get eliminated, I'd like to get some pics from up on the course.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Mind if I station my XLR with you? When I get eliminated, I'd like to get some pics from up on the course.
As long as I don't have to man it while you're still in the comp. Then again, with how my camera has been behaving lately, I may have no other alternative. :oops:

BTW, I made whoopie pies last night. :D

MR. evil

He doesn't want his skirt to get all tangled up in his skis. You guys are lame. You really should enter to give MR. evil a chance at beating somebody besides Brian.

ya, what Greg said. Plus you can see first hand the bad ass air I have been working on all week......it's sick!

Greg

Staff member
ya, what Greg said. Plus you can see first hand the bad ass air I have been working on all week......it's sick!

Whatever it is, just land it for once. :razz:

Seriously, stay loose, and on the balls of your feet as much as possible and try to double plant on the landing. that should help keep you from falling back.

Make no mistake. The thought of taking air on those icy bumps is freaking me out too. I was stretching this morning hoping I can pull off a sick Laffy today. :lol:

Greg

Staff member
Oh cool. looks like some Exhibition bumps for today too. Brian posted this on Facebook:

22650_1326189363740_1501085519_839154_6981559_n.jpg

MR. evil

Whatever it is, just land it for once. :razz:

Seriously, stay loose, and on the balls of your feet as much as possible and try to double plant on the landing. that should help keep you from falling back.

Make no mistake. The thought of taking air on those icy bumps is freaking me out too. I was stretching this morning hoping I can pull off a sick Laffy today. :lol:

I have been sticking landings all week on Stinger, the bumps will be a different story. I freak out thinking about taking too much speed into the bumps after the jump.

Greg

Staff member
Why aren't you entering? Busy day shoe shopping with Grassi and Jeff.

Word on the street is they have appointments at the spa this afternoon. Hair and nails and shit like that.