• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust Mogul Competition - 1/30/2010

2knees

screw this. its way too cold and windy out.

good luck everyone though. hope to see some vid tonight.

o3jeff

aren't you atleast coming out to watch?

You're wussing out on spectating now, too?
Have plans for this afternoon. Was planning on going to side step the line in for you guys this morning, but with it 3 degrees outside when I woke up, I couldn't get motivated to go.

Oh cool. looks like some Exhibition bumps for today too. Brian posted this on Facebook:

22650_1326189363740_1501085519_839154_6981559_n.jpg

I will be there tomorrow morning attempting to rip down these!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I don't think there will be video. :eek: Our camera is on the fritz and it seems like the usual spectators who do it won't be there. Unless Randi is taping?

I still have to double check that my camera works. It's been giving me a lot of errors lately.

MR. evil

I don't think there will be video. :eek: Our camera is on the fritz and it seems like the usual spectators who do it won't be there. Unless Randi is taping?

I still have to double check that my camera works. It's been giving me a lot of errors lately.

Randi has been in NH all week and won't be back until Sunday, she also has our video camera.

Greg

Staff member
I'll throw the flip in my pocket for some highlights.

o3jeff

Hopefully Sundown sets up the guy in the cherry picker again to video it like last year, he by far had the best video footage.

2knees

i'll film as much as i can but i wonder how well my camera will work in this weather.

Greg

Staff member
good luck today everyone. I'm looking forward to the pictures, videos and excuses.

The only people that need excuses are the babies who aren't entering.

o3jeff

i'll film as much as i can but i wonder how well my camera will work in this weather.

When I did last years comp with Bri and Carries cam it was probably just as cold, I kept tucking it in my coat in between skiers trying to keep the battery warm or it would say it was almost dead. It ended up recording I think the whole comp including your final round!

Greg

Staff member
Does anyone know if Mondeo is back yet from his warm up runs at Killington?

Apparently he's at the hill already making sure the lines are "right"...

What would we do without him?