• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski sundown season pass roll call 2013-14 season

planb420

Just wanted to throw this up to see who I might be riding with this upcoming season, especially since I have heard some OG Sundown passholders may not re-up this year..... Also figure it can server for a location for us Sundown junkies to gather and try to organize trips to the most epic mountain in CT! :wink: I'll be there enjoying my 75+ days, who's with me.....:dontknow:

vonski

ambassador

I am ambassadoring again this year. I will be out each Sunday!! Cant wait for King of the Hill comp again.!! hopefully we will have some better bumps and not the death cookies on lower part like last year.

Greg

Staff member
Not working the hill this year. Need to concentrate on the new day job. I will hit up the Institution when bumps are epic and soft. I did my fair share of goose stompin' the shark teeth over the years... :)

Greg

Staff member
It's a job that's never done... ;)

I hope to see you and the girls out on the hill this year!

We'll be there, but we also want to explore around a bit.

Madroch

Greg-- just when i'm ready to get racing -- I wont have you in the start house to chat with? Bummer,,,

planb420

Ill be getting down on some free Nastar this season...maybe we can link up on a couple of em and make some passes :)

planb420

Not working the hill this year. Need to concentrate on the new day job. I will hit up the Institution when bumps are epic and soft. I did my fair share of goose stompin' the shark teeth over the years... :)

Dont worry fellas I'm here to pick up the slack in this department....and maybe some more fun edits this season now that my computer is back up and running right!

A little something to get you day going...

2knees

No pass but i'm sure i'll be there once or twice. If they seed nor'easter i would go more often before march.