Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!
You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!
Does anyone have any good leads on deals at Sugarloaf?
This is kinda like The Clymb which is free. I've been a member for over a year now and have purchased several things from them. http://www.theclymb.com/Well, here's the fine print:
How much does an ACTIVE Advantage membership cost?
- If you sign up for the 30-day ACTIVE Advantage trial offer (either through the website, GearUp or after an online activity registration), you'll receive full access to all member benefits during your trial period. When the 30 days of the trial are up, your benefits will automatically continue with a regular annual membership (at the current annual membership fee).
- The annual membership fee is currently $59.95. That's less than $5 per month for full access to all activity registration discounts, additional savings on GearUp deals, free & discounted event entries, free training plans, retail/dining/travel discounts, monthly gear giveaways and more.
This is a selling point? Just kidding, back in my drinking days, I pounded a few PBR's. Sounds like a good deal, Stowe's window price is approaching $100, isn't it? Lift ticket, transportation, and PBR's, who could ask for more?
Vermont Bus Trip Series!
Join the crew at Ken Jones Ski Mart
2nd Annual Vermont Bus Trip Tour!
This year Ken Jones will be heading to Vermont for three epic ski trips.
See dates and locations below:
- Tickets are LIMITED: 55 per trip...don't wait trips sell out fast!
- Cost: $80 per trip
- Ticket Price includes:
- Luxury Coach Bus Transportation from Ken Jones Ski Mart
- Lift Ticket
- Free adult beverages provided by Pabst Blue Ribbon!
- Giveaways: lift tickets, hoodies, accessories, etc...Tickets Available for Purchase in Store Only MUST be 21+ to come...no exceptions!
Trip Locations & Dates
This is a selling point? Just kidding, back in my drinking days, I pounded a few PBR's.