• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing Related Podcasts?

mikec142

List 'em. I commute and would love to listen to interesting skiing, outdoors, mountains related podcasts. Thanks in advance.

drjeff

To me, the ski podcasts I've listened to are kind of like beer podcasts I've listened to... It's one thing to hear about it, but it's much better to actually be enjoying the action itself!

mikec142

To me, the ski podcasts I've listened to are kind of like beer podcasts I've listened to... It's one thing to hear about it, but it's much better to actually be enjoying the action itself!

Totally agree, but until I'm retired, I'm gonna have to suffer with commuting and I might as well enjoy it! :)

Mt St Pipier

Powder Radio's "Sponsored" series with Mike Powell - had Plake, Townsend, Stump, Benchetler, Saugstad, etc...
Totally Deep Podcast - stoner Ski-Mo guys in Carbondale; entertaining and occasional guests (Dav, weather gurus)
Low Pressure Podcast - Mark Warner out of Whistler interviews pro skiers; depends on the guest
Nausicaa Cast - Hadley Hammer interviews other top name female athletes; good guests, but sometimes meh