• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snowboarder hits kid, kids father punches snowboarder (video)

dlague

The irony here is that you or anyone else in this thread couldn't even dream of skiing that terrain in those conditions even half as well! Anyone attempting to ski that snow at that speed with their weight centered would be replacing their teeth, face, or worse.

Are sure that you tag name shouldn't be High Horse! Shit is getting deep! May you should ski with guy and learn a thing or two!

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1386728095.457996.jpg

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...ch?v=fh2C_6gQD-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bene288

H.S. doesn't have to worry about floppy poles... :stirpot:

Good reception on those things?

ScottySkis

Thanks Huck, I just finished watching the entire thing(on my phone lol) and in a word, epic. Don't know how I missed this one, glad you suggested it :)

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

It is a classic. I want my $2. In todays times it would be 20$.

uphillklimber

Just got back in from skiing today. This conversation being recent, I noticed something I did today. I was skiing Lazy River (Sunday River), one of my favorite trails as it goes over hill and dale and around the cow's barn.... Anyways, I was skiing on skier's left when I approached the S-turns. There is not much that is more fun than taking those S-turns wide and fast. It involves crossing completely over the trail as it goes from a right turn to a left turn. I looked over my shoulder to assure myself it was clear before doing so. And then I realized that there is no frigging way I suddenly cross over a trail at full speed without making sure no one is coming. It had nothing to with the skier's code or anything other just having a brain in my head. The skier's code won't mean much when your knees are getting mangled in an accident, whoever is at fault.

Ski safe everyone.