• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snowfall totals since beginning of March

BeefyBoy50

Does anyone know of a good way to compare snowfall totals for all of the northeast resorts (or at least the major ones)? I'd like to see which resorts fared best from the wallop of noreaster after noreaster we've had over the last two weeks. I tried using OpenSnow and using the snowfall history tool, but it doesn't seem to be very accurate.
Seems like we are in a fairly historic period of snowfall right now and I want to be able to tally it all up once it's all over!

Zermatt

Play around on this site. Last 30 days is really the last two weeks since it didn't snow much in the second half of Febaruary.

http://wx.graphics/models/snow/snowfall.php

In the upper right you can zoom in New England or farther down to the state level.

Lower right you can pick your time frame. Season, last 7, 30, 90 days etc.

kingslug

6:25 AM: It just keeps coming….another 4-6” of new snow has fallen since our last report, and guess what, it’s still snowing. Today at 8:00 AM will mark 72 continuous hours of snowfall for us, something not many of us have witnessed. And as a friendly reminder, in just the month of March, 80” has landed on the hill.
Jay Peak

• Mt. Mansfield Stake: 84"

Now it's just getting downright ludicrous. We are now into our 4th straight day of snow with another 2-3" falling overnight bringing our total storm total to 35-43". The skiing conditions are trending beyond EPIC towards MYTHIC in scope! So here’s how it’s come down; 2-3" overnight, 2-4" yesterday. 6-8"the night before that, 5-6" on Wednesday, 12-14” the night before and 6-8” the day before that. And please don't forget that this all has come on the heels of the other 2 Nor’easter’s that provided the perfect base for the recent dumpage! These conditions are rivaling some of the best in MRG's history and with even more snow in the forecasts there may never be a better time to experience MRG. You truly owe it to yourself to plan a pilgrimage just as soon as you possibly can.

Just pick a place..you cant go wrong

Jcb890

The craziest thing to me about this chart, or more appropriately the labeling scale on the chart, is that at some point, the NWS HAS obviously encountered the need to have the scale top out at 300" for a 30 day period!!!! :eek: :eek: :snow: :snow: :eek: :eek:
Boooiiinnngggg