• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So Who is Behind Powder Mountain?

BenedictGomez

Reed Hastings, not Reid Hoffman ?

LOL. I confused my Californian, tech, leftist, Reid, billionaires thinking it was LinkedIn guy that bought PowMow, rather than Netflix guy. Well that's a good thing, because I think Hoffman's going to get cancelled eventually. Those deets have to come out eventually...... I think...... though we may all be dead by then I suppose.

Last edited:

raisingarizona

LOL. I confused my Californian, tech, leftist, Reid, billionaires thinking it was LinkedIn guy that bought PowMow, rather than Netflix guy. Well that's a good thing, because I think Hoffman's going to get cancelled eventually. Those deets have to come out eventually...... I think...... though we may all be dead by then I suppose.
I guess Epstein killed himself to help protect guys like Hoffman.

• Haha
Reactions: Edd

Smellytele

I am glad you can admit when you are wrong. You move the Utah and you are a new person!