• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So Who's Skiing Today?

bigbog

Wednesday!...the week can't get to Wednesday fast enough. A bunch of us older fogeys got out today with flyrods...and women also cooked up a bunch of tasty stuff as well. Spent few hours+...a few miles downstream from Screw Auger Falls(W.Br. Pleasant R.), just to get lines wet and do a little casting. Plenty of snowpack but air temps in the low 50s today...must've been a terrific spring conditions day at SL.
wbrpleasant.JPG

Last edited:

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
i did mount snow and okemo on friday and again on saturday with the switch okemo first mount snow second. so fun. sunny and mushy. perfect coverage

ski45

Finished my season where it began...Platty. The winter went by so quick, now its filled with kid sports stuff that I can't miss. I can't wait for next year already!

drjeff

Finished my 49th and final likely final lift served day of my season at Mount Snow bashing a bunch of sweet, mushy bumps!

abc

Skied Hunter closing day. Quite a lot of fun. Lots of cars in the parking. Not exactly a quiet day. But a jolly atmosphere.

The rain held off the whole day. Even a bit of sun from time to time. Very soft bumps.:D

Round trip gas: $40, lift ticket: $25, cruising down the giant soft bumps as though I knew what I was doing: priceless! ;)

Cannonball

You hit it right.Late day at Cannon was not great.Did the snow get all manked up at Loon late Saturday too?Felt like I had sandpaper on my skis.

Big time. I had a freshly waxed board at Cannon in the morning. And unwaxed skis at Loon in the afternoon. A few times I thought I was going straight over the handlebars. And the quads were worked from skimming over stuff. Still, can complain about t-shirt and sunglasses.

Sunday at Cannon was even warmer. But it seemed to corn up better. Still grippy but not quite as bad.

SIKSKIER

Sunday at Cannon was even warmer. But it seemed to corn up better. Still grippy but not quite as bad.

I could only ski Sunday in the morning and Zoomer was corn from the first bell but super quick still.The top was very firm.My head looks like I've been in Florida for a week.Love that sun!

WakeboardMom

Last minute trip to Loon today for afternoon corn conditions. North Peak was awesome! Camp III is up there with the best spring skiing deck scenes. Walking Boss was the trail of the day.

My favorite trail in the whole world. Ended my season on that trail a couple of weeks ago. Family and business obligations put an early end to my skiing. But yeah, for my last day skied the North Peak most of the day; had a beer at Camp III with young friends; skied a couple more runs and called it a season.

(Hoping to make it to SR on Easter Sunday, but it's a longshot.)