• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Spring Mogul Season is Here!

SkiDork

Gunny on Sunday.

prisnah

Not quite spring yet, but it sure will seem like it this weekend. Pretty psyched about that.

Although i could really care less about bumps.....I can and will ski em pretty often, but in the spring, I'm usually attempting to slay the park (really, the park usually wins the battle) or out on the deck having a cold one......or in the park having a cold one on occasion.

Saturday's looking great....can't wait.

Earning turns is a great time in the spring too, nothing like harvesting corn in a t shirt after stopping up top for a safety meeting and a beer in the sun........good times. Gotta get to Tucks especially at least a few times this year.

Still some winter left though and I sure as hell wouldn't mind if it snowed right on into May or June.

Mildcat

We got a couple of inches of snow last night at the River. Wild up top today, mild and sunny down low. Some winter still to come.

Yep, Shockwave and White Heat were awesome today before the wind hold and even Agony was enjoyable.

2knees

yeah, the weekend was pretty much off the hook but we need some cold nights at least. snow loss was dramatic over the last two days.

gunny is showing some wear already and i saw pics of Magic that made me want to cry.

Madroch

Damage to gunny was dramatic by days end. Big very thin slush spots at crucial areas (with a few smaller actual bare spots). May have been unable to do the Iron Man version of the bump comp even if it was the adopted format due to cover. As grooming is not an option-- fire up the guns for a night or two this week to top coat! While not a smart business plan-- it would certainly be continuing the new tradtiion of going the extra mile!