• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stratton 2/24/2018

Glenn

Today would have been easier to deal with had it been 3/24/2018....

Spring conditions; some bumps, corn snow, a few brownies and some glare. Upper mountain was decent. Bottom had it struggles in spots; 91 and Lower Wanderer.

Not many people, but with limited terrain, seemed busier than it actually was.

We had a decent day. It was good to get out. Certainly a better option than tomorrow given the weather.

Looking down Polar Bear:
d676d5ae298ca7778de2ce5275c2f9cb.jpg

We need a good storm or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYDB

My kids were out on the early pass friday, they said they had great corduroy for 4-5 runs. Thursday snow was huge. It could have been worse. I heard ursa shut down at 10 and jammed Things up a bit

Glenn

Thanks for reminding me about Ursa. It was running, but appeared to be on diesel. They had a fuel tank under the top terminal and their was a guy from lift ops in the top terminal shack along with the liftie for the time we were there. Lift was pretty much ski on from late AM through the afternoon.