• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stratton Mountain, Vermont Dec 6,7,8

tungvivian

Hi, if anyone is interested in skiing on Dec 6,7,8, in Stratton Vermont, please let me know. I am sorry that the date is fixed. My friend couldn't make in the last minute so I am trying to find anyone who is interesting to go or I can transfer the voucher. The package is two night lodge and three days lift tickets (for 2) at the price of $165. Thank you. Vivian

urungus

Hi, if anyone is interested in skiing on Dec 6,7,8, in Stratton Vermont, please let me know. I am sorry that the date is fixed. My friend couldn't make in the last minute so I am trying to find anyone who is interesting to go or I can transfer the voucher. The package is two night lodge and three days lift tickets (for 2) at the price of $165. Thank you. Vivian

Which Lodge are you referring to?
Does the $165 include both 3 days lift tickets and 2 nights at the Lodge?
Do I have to share a room at the Lodge with you, a stranger who just joined this forum?
Does the $165 cover just me, or me and my friend (you mention it is for 2)? How many beds?

NYDB

6th - rain then temps dropping through the day(soft in AM at least)
7th - brutal refreeze (ice rink-probably a few trails resurfaced by then)
8th - probably resurfaced most trails by then.

tungvivian

Yes, $165 include two 3-days lift tickets and 2 night lodge. It is black bear lodge and has two queens beds.
Yes, I agree it is weird... However, my friend has to cancel the trip and I can't find anyone to go with me in such short notice. I want to go but I don't want to go alone. It is not appropriate to share a room with a complete stranger too. So, if you are interested in the package, I can transfer the voucher to you so that you and your friend can go. I just need to confirm with the lodge to make sure if it is transferable.

tungvivian

thank you for the updated info. went there last season and it was beautiful.

ghughes20

Good stuff going on at Stratton this weekend. They're having a music festival with Brian Fallon (Gaslight Anthem) is headlining. Wish I could be there.

SKI-QX WINTER MUSIC FESTIVAL
Stratton Mountain Resort and WEQX are partnering to bring the resort our first ever alternative rock music festival in an effort to properly kick off the season!

Be sure to grab your tickets or book a weekend stay.

FRIDAY DEC 8 | GRIZZLY'S | 8PM-1AM
Made Violent
Banners
Juiceboxxx (After-Party)

SATURDAY DEC 9 | OUTDOOR STAGE | 3PM-12AM

3-3:45pm Lovelytheband
4-4:45pm The Rebel Light
5-5:45pm Northern Faces
6-6:45pm Wild Adriatic
7-7:45pm JD McPherson
8-8:45pm Brian Fallon
9:30-11:30pm Juiceboxxx (FREE Official After-Party at Grizzly's)