• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush ski house shares available!

TBones

Good morning, skiers and riders! We've got a few shares available in our ski haus for the 2016-17 season. The forecasters are predicting a cold, snowy winter so what better way to spend it than outside all day having fun on some of the best terrain in the east and then cozying up to the bar or on the couch in front of the fire with the beverage of your choice, perhaps some football or a movie and ten new friends who also wish the house had a hot tub. Don't worry you can always find one up there. We are just a seven minute drive from the base. Total all in cost per person is going to be in the $1,700 range based on a twelve people using six bedrooms and two full baths. If you're a couple you get your own bedroom. If you are solo you get your very own roommate! Its a good group of people and I've got more pictures if you are interested. Sugarbush is offering discount season passes to people in their 20's or early 30's!

Tyler
tylerwalsh@gmail.com
617-448-5252

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 67

Tin

Is there a mass exodus of the MRV? This must be the 6/7th one posted here in the past few months.

Puck it

Do you provide the roommate or should I bring my own? Would my room be able to be soundproofed?

Tin

Do you provide the roommate or should I bring my own? Would my room be able to be soundproofed?

I thought your usual roommate was quite quiet.

blow-up-doll-in-bondage.jpg