• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River - 11/26

ga2ski

I loaded the lift at 8 AM. I was suprised to see a line at 8. Anyway it was nice to see cordoroy as we arrived at the top of Barker. We took a top to bottom run on Ecstacy to Monday Morning. It was great to open it up and crank some turns. Too bad first run was really the only run that I could really open it up as the limited terrain got crowded quickly. We took about 5 more runs before it just became too crowded to enjoy myself. It is probably more own fault as my tele turns just don't flow with others turns. We left around 9:30. The snow was still good and actually beginning to corn up.

Tomorrow should be great as most people (myself included) will be working again.

Think snow and cold. so the snowmakers can continue to keep up the good work.

Vortex

Sunday was better than Sat. Maineskier69 and I made a few nice runs. 2.5 hours Skied . Skied with the Ga2ski crew for a few runs as well.

Skied with Thaller1 on Sat and Backintoit on Sat as well. Missed Terry on Sunday. We had a nice cook out on Sat. Food was a bit better than the skiing, but it was all about seeing everyone again.

Nice to meet Ga2ski JR and bride and Dad again.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Great to have you back in ski country, Bob R. I hope Virginny treated you well. :wink:

roark

It is probably more own fault as my tele turns just don't flow with others turns. .

"turns"? :lol:

The only turns I can make and keep up with you are those ever so slight, not a trace of skidding, carves. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Terry

I met up with a friend and lost track of time. When I checked my watch, it was 9:45 and we were at the top. We skied down and didn't find anyone I knew at the base- oh well. I had a good day anyways even though it was very crowded. The snow softened up almost like spring skiing! I did see bobr once when I was on the locke triple. He was coming down ecstasy. The left side of upper Sunday Punch had some moguls started that we played in for a few runs. :daffy: