• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust II - 3/22/09 Roll call!!

Grassi21

powhunter
jonnypoach
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
2knees
MrEvil
gmcunni
Ski Dork
Iceman
180's wife
Spencer
Shea
MogulQueen
Madskier6 (where you been?)
I'm gonna assume Bart the Patroller will be there
181 (?)
Grassi
JimG
Hammer

I don't remember putting my name on this list... ;-)

SKidds

Add another neame to the list. I should roll in around 11:30. My brother may come, if he gets permission from the wifey.

Greg

Staff member
Add another neame to the list. I should roll in around 11:30. My brother may come, if he gets permission from the wifey.

Nice! It'll be great to meet you!

Greg

Staff member
With probably dare I say 50-100+ rippers tomorrow, Gunbarrel is going to get torn to shreds! :lol: I love it.

MrMagic

powhunter
jonnypoach
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
2knees
MrEvil
gmcunni
Ski Dork
Iceman
180's wife
Spencer
Shea
MogulQueen
Madskier6 (where you been?)
I'm gonna assume Bart the Patroller will be there
181 (?)
Grassi
JimG
Hammer

MrMagic

deadheadskier

Staff member
Just for clarification; This is Randy 'The Hammer' Grasso, not our fellow Azer Hammer correct?

Greg

Staff member
I couldn't sleep last night. Tossed and turned from 3:30 on... :???:

Greg

Staff member
I am not sure if thats a shot at me or Grassi.

:lol: Just funnin' with both of you. Seriously, you both made amazing progress this year. Just have fun with it today!

MR. evil

I think we need to add 03Jeff to the list. If Grassi mans up and enters Jeff won't come in last place :-D

bvibert

Staff member
If Jeff enters then I won't have anyone to take video. I vote that he waits until next year to enter... ;)

o3jeff

I think we need to add 03Jeff to the list. If Grassi mans up and enters Jeff won't come in last place :-D

No gonna happen today. I tried a legitimate run yesterday before I left and just can't get into any type of rhythm without either stopping or hopping onto the groomed side to over think things. If they want this thing to end before 10 to night I'm out! Next year should be a different story.

Greg

Staff member
I should be there between 11 am and noon. Want to film some of the big air from lift one. It's warming, slowly, but we should be fine. 41 herre. The mountains is reporting 36. We need a little sun though.

o3jeff

I should be there between 11 am and noon. Want to film some of the big air from lift one. It's warming, slowly, but we should be fine. 41 herre. The mountains is reporting 36. We need a little sun though.

Shooting to be there 11:30-12.

Not sure if they are allowing inverts in the big air, overheard yesterday something about insurance reasons.