• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

T-shirts and all the other stuff

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
This is a vector drawing taken from a photo of my brother when we last skied at Jay together. I told him to ski right at me and turn at the last second. He did exactly that. I thought I was gonna get clobbered. Instead I got this iconic action shot of my brother, the inimitable Jimmy Dangeraca.

You might notice the lines are a bit different. One is a white line with small black outline and the other is a black line with a white outline. Is that confusing? If you weren’t you will be now. While both look fine on any color the black line looks better on light colors and the white looks better on dark.

xes9x1aswmr0.jpeg

jqbzldtm58dl.jpeg

ec70c9b2o6wx.jpeg

kl7sx3ojm079.jpeg

ul7mmwk6ruan.jpeg

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I totally forgot I already isolated this to make a sticker for a family event. So here is my brother, who telemark skied before it was cool when only hippies and hermits telemarked AND on cross-country skis! (I don't know how to spell the past tense of "tele") My favorite thing about this photo? The straps flying everywhere.

Jimmy D Sticker.png
efdvdsdtzoop.jpeg