• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The area that shall not be named 1/29

2knees

lol, so we can do this in shifts.

greg takes the morning shift, i'll do early afternoon and b has the late afternoon covered.

who's got the night shift????

MR. evil

I going to shoot for an evening session. Some nice lines have formed on the lower half below the kickers. I just hope they don't blow so much snow tonight that those lines start to get filled in.

bvibert

Staff member
I'll be on snow by around 5:30-6 tonight. I'll probably only stay for a couple of hours though.

Puck it

Ballet at the top of Sundown!!!!

nlst-flying.jpg

Greg

Staff member
I going to shoot for an evening session. Some nice lines have formed on the lower half below the kickers. I just hope they don't blow so much snow tonight that those lines start to get filled in.

The far bottom has vaporized. A lot of somewhat light snow in there though. I think the ripper traffic tomorrow will be able to ski some lines back in within a few hours. Have fun tonight. Stay warm.

MR. evil

The far bottom has vaporized. A lot of somewhat light snow in there though. I think the ripper traffic tomorrow will be able to ski some lines back in within a few hours. Have fun tonight. Stay warm.

not going to make it out tonight. Someone brought a bunch of beer in to the office around 4:00, which tunred into happy hour at a local bar, and who knows where this will lead. I have a feeling I will be pretty hung over on the morning...........not that it will matter