• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The party for those stuck behind from the AZ Sugarloaf Summit

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I propose those of us who can't make it to the AZ Sugarloaf Summit do something by ourselves. At least, us CT people. I should be able to get the kids taken overnight on Saturday, the 26th. Open on exactly where. Anybody else interested? Any ideas on where you'd like to get together?

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
I propose those of us who can't make it to the AZ Sugarloaf Summit do something by ourselves. At least, us CT people. I should be able to get the kids taken overnight on Saturday, the 26th. Open on exactly where. Anybody else interested? Any ideas on where you'd like to get together?

$10 surcharge for all of the AZ'er's in attendance at the Sugarloaf Summit to pay for babysitting for the rest of us! ;)

2knees

party at my house on the 25th. I'm serious. bring the kids, let em sleep over sev. they were pretty comfortable the last time they were here.

Greg

Staff member
BTW, sorry, but I can't make this...whereever it is. I'll be at SUGARLOAF!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
BTW, sorry, but I can't make this...whereever it is. I'll be at SUGARLOAF!

Just for that...NO BAKED GOODS FOR YOU!!!!

BTW... I will probably get Saturday night free anyway so we can make this a fun-filled weekend, if anyone wants. :D