• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Song Title Game

Sheik Yerbouti

It is real, I think the whole title is Hey, Hey, My, My Out of the black and into the Blue or something like that.

Anyway,
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles

Paul

It is real, I think the whole title is Hey, Hey, My, My Out of the black and into the Blue or something like that.

Anyway,
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles

My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Momma - Frank Zappa

2 songs, one is "My, My, Hey, Hey (Out of the Blue) "and "Hey, Hey, My, My (Into the Black)"

Sheik Yerbouti

My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Momma - Frank Zappa

2 songs, one is "My, My, Hey, Hey (Out of the Blue) "and "Hey, Hey, My, My (Into the Black)"

Great song, I remember Cheech doing that... Thanks for the NY info. I couldn't remember exactly.. damn I'm getting senior moments more frequently

I'm apologizing for putting this puke in your head in advance
My Sharona - The Knack

Paul

Stick with the possessive, since I can't think of anything with "Generation" (although something will come to me later) and I KNOW, there ain't nothin' else with "Sharona"

My Way - Sid Vicious