• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This Weekend

C-Rex

Anyone?

Some flakes in the forecast.

Trolling people then asking if anyone wants to go skiing with you... Social skills weren't a big part of your upbringing, were they?

Where'd you see flakes in the forecast? I can't do mid week until after the new year when my vacation time gets reloaded, but after that I'll totally whore my friendship out for a free place to stay.

steamboat1

Where'd you see flakes in the forecast? I can't do mid week until after the new year when my vacation time gets reloaded, but after that I'll totally whore my friendship out for a free place to stay.
Tuesday night through Friday have mixed precip/snow in the forecast. I think NOAA puts the chance at 70% Tues.-Wed. & 50% after that. I'm hoping it stays all snow at elevation. Even I don't have a free place to stay so good luck with that.

Scruffy

K sucks on Sundays. trails are way to crowded.

Anyone up Tues.-Thurs.?

I know a cheap place to stay nearby.....:wink:

We skied Fri-Sun this last weekend at K and not a lift line to be found! Ok, maybe the K1 Gondi had what looked like a lift line, but really, it takes 3 minutes through. And, OK, maybe Bear, had what looked like a huge lift line, since only OL lift was open, but it went fast, maybe 10min. Speaking of Outer Limits, Open, and All Natural Snow! First time in a dogs age for that. Other than that, it was ski on and ski off the Canyon chair, and Super Star chair was very light.

Woods were in! K ruled, they got dumped on.

steamboat1

We skied Fri-Sun this last weekend at K and not a lift line to be found! Ok, maybe the K1 Gondi had what looked like a lift line, but really, it takes 3 minutes through. And, OK, maybe Bear, had what looked like a huge lift line, since only OL lift was open, but it went fast, maybe 10min. Speaking of Outer Limits, Open, and All Natural Snow! First time in a dogs age for that. Other than that, it was ski on and ski off the Canyon chair, and Super Star chair was very light.

Woods were in! K ruled, they got dumped on.
You do know I'm only busting? Glad you had a good day. I'll be there in the morning.

Last edited: