• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TR: SUgarbush 3/15/2013

Euler

Spent a great day Friday at Sugarbush with my son. Coverage was good...it felt great due to the fact that up until the day before I had been wondering which mountain would have done the best job grinding up the ice on the groomers. Trees in Semi-Tough woods are not ready yet, but up higher on the mountain the trees are likely good to go. After Tuesday's storm it will be full on winter again!

Last edited:

Euler

Trails on the video: Semi-Tough(Mt. Ellen), Tumbler (Mt. Ellen) , SlideBrook Lift, Mini-Park (Lincoln Peak)

thetrailboss

Staff member
My brother was skiing at SB North on Friday as well and told me it was very nice. It's too bad that they will be closing it up in two short weeks.

Euler

Just firmed up plans to get back to SB this Sunday. Should be _GREAT_ given the forecast between now and then!