• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Utah 2008

thaller1

Feb 23-March 5 2008

I worked out a deal on lodging..

10 nights 1192, 50% deposit A & B units
10 nights 999, 50 % deposit for C units
These are one bedrooms...most for a small cost can be 2 bedrooms ( approx. 30/night)
check out www.lakesideresortproperties.com

If you wish to book mention which class unit, a, b or c... and my name..Tanya Haller
Let me know if you book so we can meet up?? :)

Most units have their own personal hot tub and 2 floors..condo assoc. has a public hot tub and gym too and they offer discount lift tickets to Snowbasin and Powder..

We are very familiar w/ Powder..can help guide and there's lot to do... Heli, cat skiing for 8/person... alta, snowbird, solitude, brighton, park city, the canyons are all within about 1.5 hours drive....... great place to be!! PM me for more info.

Thanks ! T

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Did you reserve yours yet?

I asked my wife what she thought and her answer was;
"I want to go to Utah"

I asked if she wants to go the dates you mention and her answer was:
"I want to go to Utah"

I asked her if she wants to stay in the condos by Snowbasin or in Sandy where we normall stay, her answer was:
"I want to go to Utah"

I guess we're going to Utah :)

thaller1

They clean at 7 days, just let them know if it's ok...

We'll have to put together a pot luck dinner one night.... that could be fun.. I'll let you all know where there stores are etc ...there are a few eatery's in town that are supposed to be pretty good... we don't normally eat out but w/ company I think it's a nice change! :)

If you love coffee..check out "drew" the coffee dude..right at the Village Store..Cafe Ibis coffee..yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
They clean at 7 days, just let them know if it's ok...

We'll have to put together a pot luck dinner one night.... that could be fun.. I'll let you all know where there stores are etc ...there are a few eatery's in town that are supposed to be pretty good... we don't normally eat out but w/ company I think it's a nice change! :)

If you love coffee..check out "drew" the coffee dude..right at the Village Store..Cafe Ibis coffee..yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's an added charge for housekeeping, right?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Just checked a few things out, Sun Valley is 275 miles away, my friend is from ID originally, so may do a two day trip up there. My friend is always trying to talk us into it. Also, Jackson Hole is about 285, that may be worthwhile as well.

SkiDog

Trigger pulled, I went with a 2 bedroom. Condo # The Summit - LSV47 :)
It'll be us and another couple.

See ya all next year...look me up...im in Sandy and will be sampling the goods at Snowbird this weekend in fact...

Love to catch up with you guys...I will have TONS of local knowledge by then and what I dont have...there are many here in utah that I know that DO know where to go.

M

SkiDog

Just checked a few things out, Sun Valley is 275 miles away, my friend is from ID originally, so may do a two day trip up there. My friend is always trying to talk us into it. Also, Jackson Hole is about 285, that may be worthwhile as well.

Yeah JH is only like a little over 4 hours...its like me having to drive from Jersey to VT..

Can't wait til the 07-08 season starts..

Not that 06-07 is done quite yet ;-)

M

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
See ya all next year...look me up...im in Sandy and will be sampling the goods at Snowbird this weekend in fact...

Love to catch up with you guys...I will have TONS of local knowledge by then and what I dont have...there are many here in utah that I know that DO know where to go.

M

I'll hold you to it! And with a condo, we'll be able to have some BBQs, hot tub and stuff after skiing Snowbasin or Powder, so, you'll have to come up there as well :)

SkiDog

I'll hold you to it! And with a condo, we'll be able to have some BBQs, hot tub and stuff after skiing Snowbasin or Powder, so, you'll have to come up there as well :)

Shoot ill have a BBQ at my house after we ski ALTA/SNOWBIRD...its only about 15-20 min away from the mtn.

Can't wait...looking forward to FINALLY meeting up with you and Mrs. Zee...

M

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
hmmmmmm....

Lil reminder:

Congrats. Apparently you have the midas touch for trips out west. Next time I'll join you.

Bastid.

Hey, I know it's early, but figure it's a great price on the condos and you can cancel up until 2 months before the trip. Just do it! :)

P.S. My friend Jeff and his girl Milagros(she's been progressing real nicely) are going as well, you come up with your wife, Thaller1 and Whaller1 (hopefully just a start), be a good crew!

Last edited:

roark

I doubt I could get the wife to go - she doesn't get nearly the time off I do.

If anyone wants to reduce their cost and let me crash on the sofa let me know ;)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I doubt I could get the wife to go - she doesn't get nearly the time off I do.

If anyone wants to reduce their cost and let me crash on the sofa let me know ;)

The condo we have has 2 bedrooms and a queen sized pull of couch. However, Jeff may bring his daughter so she would be using the couch. If she doesn't go, it's a possibility, but we won't know until right before vacation time .