• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Vail's Big Northeast Improvements- 2022-2023

drjeff

I think it was mostly an accommodation for Stowe locals with somewhat regular jobs. Lots of folks did a few runs before work. Especially on powder days. Vail isn't going to do that.

I will be curious to hear if Mount Snow continues their 7:30AM AM Express program on Saturdays from early January through mid March for passholders and guests staying at The Grand Summit Hotel this season?

cdskier

I think it was mostly an accommodation for Stowe locals with somewhat regular jobs. Lots of folks did a few runs before work. Especially on powder days. Vail isn't going to do that.
I'm not sure I buy that argument. Wasn't the 7:30am opening for the Four Runner quad only on weekends and holidays?

kingslug

I always get the mayors spot..its the hill that gets her..so i carry her tiny skis up..no big deal..and its a good 2 minute workout...