• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Vinny and Jerry go skiing, run into yahoo, cold-mud-rain, dbny, skier-dead head-crusty the clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Funny stuff - mixing sports teams, grateful dead, dope, beer, skiing, gapers, trustafarians and more... it's like you took a list of notorious AZ side topics and combined them into one humorous creative writing project!
Or did you use ChatGPT to generate this:D

Last edited:

Granite1

Funny stuff - mixing sports teams, grateful dead, dope, beer, skiing, gapers, trustafarians and more... it's like you took a list of notorious AZ side topics and combined them into one humorous creative writing project!
Or did you use ChatGPT to generate this:D
I was laid up for a few days and very bored with nothing better to do. Wrote it on Grammarly.

Granite1

The other reason DBNY and cold mud and rain were huffing and puffing is because they saw crusty the clone resting on the edge of Tuckerd Out, who was smoking a bong filled with snow. Crusty keeps the bong in a fanny pack he skis with that includes at least 2 ounces of weed on a bad day. DBNY is a faster skier than cold mud and rain. He ski races in a weeknight beer league and drinks beer before, during, and after the race if he has time between cocaine bumps. DBNY knows crusty from the city and saw crusty about 75 yards uphill from the old stoner. He yelled out to Cold Mud and Rain to keep skiing without stopping. No one wants to ski with crusty.

Crusty the clone is in his forties and brags about getting stoned all day and every day since he was fourteen years old. He has severe brain damage from his daily cannabis use; he smoked an ounce about every two or three days as a teenager. He is a radical, communist, anarchist, and one of the biggest liars in NYC. He tells everyone he is a lawyer. The truth is, though, after six weeks, he flunked out of City University of New York, but not after falling in love with Saul David Alinsky's book Rules For Radicals and being indoctrinated by numerous 1960s stoned and drunk hippy professors. He also lies about ski trips he takes out west.

Crusty has dirty, greasy dreadlocks down to his waist, and his entire body is covered in tattoos. He's an ablutophobia; you can smell him a mile away. He only baths once a month, and only if he thinks he needs to. Little kids are scared to death of him. Crusty wants all old white people to die, so in his own words, we can get on with it. In his own words, he wants old white people, the wealthy and the middle class, to be run out of NYC and replaced with Marxist, communist illegal aliens.

KustyTheKlown

creative writing is fun and easy...

one morning granite1 and sundayriverrat woke up after a long hard night of fucking their sisters.

'oh goody' said granite, 'today is the redneck country jamboree! everyone's favorite day of sister fucking and gun shooting!"

granite and river rat went to the jamboree post haste. they met their friend bobby kennedy jr and went to the maga rally trump speech together.

they all filled up a big goblet of bleach and cheers'd each others "fuck the libs!"

then they drank the bleach. then they died.

everyone was better off.

~fin.

KustyTheKlown

the funny thing is this pathetic fucking loser blocked me a long time ago bc he couldnt handle someone being mean to him. and now he spends his summer writing fan fiction about me for the one other short bus riding friend he has on here. total fucking redneck piece of shit loser.

the jealousy is hilarious. yes granite, i lie about taking big western ski trips. for clout on a message board with 30 people. you figured me out. youre just jealous and alone and prob poor.

jimk

Train-off-the-Rails.jpg

KustyTheKlown

+ 1 on the rent free. Who is this loser? Mods please leave it up.

The writing is so poor it’s actually funny. My 6th grader pens better prose.

apparently i lie about taking western ski trips, so we did not meet in the liftline at jackson. never happened.

Former Sunday Rivah Rat

Just to remind us all to consider the source : Some of Kusty's greatest hits from the Pandemic:

• no, its not. fuck the unvaccinated. they're the selfish ones. holding back our entire society from getting back to some semblance of normal. "patriots" who have no sense of community whatsoever. fucking assholes. they can all drop dead of covid for all I care.
  • that's an absurd position. public schools have required vaccinations for decades. these assholes shouldn't be accommodated, they should be exterminated.
  • thats rich. some asshole trumpeting anti-vax bullshit calling the people who give a fuck about getting society back to some semblance of normal 'self-absorbed' fuck you. seriously. fuck you in the eye ball with a rusty screwdriver.
  • A step further - the anti vax crowd should be rounded up and sent to camps where they can be concentrated away from the rest of us. fuck these swine.
  • people with legitimate medical reasons to not get vaccinated are a sliver of the unvaccinated. for the most part, they're just anti-science right wing shitheads who should get fucked with a rusty metal dildo. or left wing burning man hippie assholes who also should get the rusty dildo

Status
Not open for further replies.