• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Vote for Utah ski bus

KustyTheKlown

Personally, I really do not get the complaint about skiing being too (or more) expensive now. Its cheaper now than it has ever been - isn't that what everyone is complaining about - passes being too cheap?

redneck plow drivers are mad that flatlanders are stealing their powder. as if that hasn't been happening for decades.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Sounds like the Stowe of the West…I’ve given up, it sucks too bad to deal with.

I’m back to the smaller places now, I feel sorry for the Crew out in Aspen, JH, the Bird, PC, W/B ect it’s just a PITA now. The Resorts have changed bigtime (nothing you don’t know) but it’s just not Fun
anymore ! I’m been midweek at a smaller place now, for years. I can’t stand what corporate power has done to this sport (activity). Back East it’s a ridiculous Rich Man’s BJ. Ski-Bum ? Ya right ! If you bust your balls 2 shifts you might get a few runs in a week. It’s disgusting !

Price the small income fools out, there are plenty of upper to pay for the “thrill”. What thrill anymore…
Mega Resorts Suck !

“Fast lifts” started the problem way back when, IMHO

Powder ? It’s skies out in 2 hours, thank god I enjoy crud bust’n chop almost as much.

Peace out…snow is coming, ENJOY, Bros & Sistas !
Yeah, you're right. We should go back to 1936 and a Rope Tow in Woodstock, Vermont. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Ya, Ok Krusty
I’ll try to not put you to sleep next time.
Your everything that makes my life wonderful and why I don’t live in your shithole. Keep your attitude & SUV as far away from my Plow Truck as possible.
Oh, that’s right…you don’t want me parking in your precious parking spot !!!! After plowing since 3:00 am so you can get “1st chair” to do the “Front 4 “ AH
Spend A Buck, City Slicker…see ya never on the hill or Notch either side. I feel sorry for you, cause you’ll never, ever, Really know these Hills
(Kusty may correct me, but I am pretty sure that he does not frequent Stowe and the "Front 4".)

KustyTheKlown

(Kusty may correct me, but I am pretty sure that he does not frequent Stowe and the "Front 4".)

you couldnt pay me enough to ski stowe these days. and if i did ski stowe i'd be in the notch and beyond bypass, not the front4. if i had to pick a home mountain it would be sugarbush. but i am nomadic. i also drive all night most fridays and stay in the most suspect of motels and spend $0 at the ski area. i am not the type flatlander this asshole thinks i am, but fuck him anyway

Vter

Do you volunteer for this plowing or do you get paid for it? If your not getting paid for it then yes you are doing something great and I thank you. If your getting paid then you are just doing your job.
To answer your question…I am not paid to pull you out, I’m just a guy doing his plow route = driveways now.
I put my own 4,6 and 10 wheelers out back in the day…oh ya, shit been over 25 years plowing, maybe I do know snow 💚

Vter

you couldnt pay me enough to ski stowe these days. and if i did ski stowe i'd be in the notch and beyond bypass, not the front4. if i had to pick a home mountain it would be sugarbush. but i am nomadic. i also drive all night most fridays and stay in the most suspect of motels and spend $0 at the ski area. i am not the type flatlander this asshole thinks i am, but fuck him anyway
Very nice…are you married or did she(s) ditch you again ?

Whatever, while your cheep-scatting though life on our dime, remember to TIp the Fool who serves you.

I read your shitty posts for a long time, you don’t take advice & your a nasty know it all….enjoy your self-serving life, sociopath ?

You got your fan base here, why I don’t know. Enjoy life Brother, Heavens Gate is waiting to evaluate yoor skiing abilities, soul and your General “Good Person” persona. See ya around…I’m well know too. KRUSTY THE KLOWN

Why ?

KustyTheKlown

🥱

thanks for finally joining the conversation you fucking redneck. you're surely making great contributions to the discourse.

cheap-scatting is what people pay to do to your wife.

cheap-skating is staying in the rodeway inn in rutland.