• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread - Sept 7 - 9

drjeff

Lots of soccer games! And with my wife heading down to Reston, VA to compete with a friend in an Olympic distance triathlon, I'll be in full "soccer Dad" mode with 4 games at 3 different fields between the 2 kids this weekend. Might also try and grab dinner down either the RI or MA Southern Coast on Saturday to see some of the waves from Hurricane Leslie!

And of course, I'll have to watch some NFL football!! :)

dmc

Playing snare drum for the local Fire Dept parade saturday..

Levon Helm Studio Ramble on Saturday night with Joe Russo..

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
30th Birthday party for my wife's cousin on Saturday, and I'm going to my first Red Sox game of the season on Sunday.

... fenway will probably be empty the way they have been playing!

gmcunni

cocktail party @ friend's house saturday night. sleeping and misc household chores otherwise.

vdk03

Running in the Ragnar Relay Race. It's a 188 mile 24 hour race from Breckenridge to Snowmass. Captian Ski Stef put our team of 12 all-stars runners together. Should be a good time, big party in Snowmass on Saturday afternoon/night with live music and plenty of beer. :beer:

o3jeff

Friday- work
Saturday- 1 year memorial picnic for a friend
Sunday- Maybe head to the RI shore(thanks for the idea Dr Jeff!)

ScottySkis

Maybe check.out Potter brothers ski tent sale and check out that wine festival at Dutches fairgrounds.

4aprice

Summer may be "unofficially" over but boating season is not yet. Weather looks good so it will be another weekend on the water. Good times in "Party Cove" (Byram Cove) and hopefully some skiing.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

kickstand

Sunday is chock full of fun - Patriots season opener at 1:00, kids first soccer game of the season at 1:30 and then a big crawfish boil at my neighbor's house. Time to get the beer chilling....

SkiFanE

You all are such planners! Friday at 10am and I still have no clue, beyond 2 kids soccer games Sat AM. Husband didn't want to talk about it last night. May head to my family's lake house in Maine and do some work for Sat night/Sunday, or Husband may head to SR for DH Mt biking...or both...or who knows...play it by ear. Need to get a bike ride in, but not sure that can happen. I'm blowing out early today, weekend starts at 11:45 :)