• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

drjeff

Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout - very smooth and tasty! Doesn't seem as "heavy" as a 10% beer typically is either!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

mriceyman

Bout to pour a nice bacartea and watch the devils win on the westcoast again

Sent from my iPhone

ScottySkis

Bout to pour a nice bacartea and watch the devils win on the westcoast again

Sent from my iPhone

Good to see your team win some games. I love the Rangers but I also love Martin Broder such a great goalie, I happy I seen him live amazing what he can do.

mriceyman

Good to see your team win some games. I love the Rangers but I also love Martin Broder such a great goalie, I happy I seen him live amazing what he can do.
I agree.. Not often do we get to see a guy do what he's done.. And he's still playing well.

C-Rex

Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. Yummy. Going to switch up to Broad Brook Brewery's Season of the Witch after this. Also Yummy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I like making wassail (sp?) during the holiday season. basically rum, spices, etc. in a stock pot all day. Smells delicious and tastes good. ANd you can make it really strong and it still goes down so smooth.

xwhaler

Redhook Winterhook watching lions vs packers

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

twinplanx

Redhook Winterhook watching lions vs packers

Lol, that's exactly what I'm drinking at the moment. Picked up a nice winter sampler. I think this may be the pick of the litter...

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

twinplanx

What else is in the winter sampler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipeline Porter from the Kona Brewery and Alchemy Ale & Brrr(another winter brew) from Widmer Brothers. A nice little collection, all good stuff but Winter Hook takes the cake :)

Last edited:

xwhaler

Pipeline Porter from the Kona Brewery and Alchemy Ale & Brrr(another winter brew) from Widmer Brothers. A nice little collection, all good stuff but Winter Hook takes the cake :)

You got the widmer sampler which includes the Winterhook .....mine was from the red hook winter sampler which has their IPA, winterhook, esb, and audible ale. Your sampler is better but I haven't seen them around so NH yet