• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What if Scotty's name really wasn't Scotty?

Cornhead

" Doesn't he live here".

Glad I got to formally meet your cousin, that was funny..You know Scotty, the guy who lives here. Maybe he was half asleep, it was pretty early. So, what did he think of Platty?

ScottySkis

Glad I got to formally meet your cousin, that was funny..You know Scotty, the guy who lives here. Maybe he was half asleep, it was pretty early. So, what did he think of Platty?

He was expecting me to meeting someone one in Albany. Then he saw a car in the drive way, and he was half asleep, almost parked the car with waking him but last minute the dogs started barking so I knew he wake up but that was very funny. He and GF really really liked the place she been to Hunter and Bell a lots but will come back it the Platty addiction they glad to meet you and ST bear to.

tumblr_mnjc5cohHA1qewacoo1_1280.jpg