• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What is the most interesting thing you have seen this season?

catskillman

College Week at Hunter - So much going on in just the days I was there. Beer cans everywhere, 7 snowboarders on the same 6 pack chair, guys getting on the lift with beers in their hands, jumping off and over everything, most fell or it would not have been that unusual.

I "heard" one guy passed out drunk on the mountain. They brought him down on a sled and put him to bed.

BenedictGomez

I saw some deer grazing on a trail at Whiteface a few weeks ago. Nothing earth-shattering, but I'd never seen that before.

HD333

My 9 year old daughter linking turns on her snowboard. After skiing for 5 years , and getting real good, she is moving to the dark side with her Father.

AdironRider

I saw two fat naked bikers having sex off the ... oh wait wrong reference.

SIKSKIER

Speaking of skiing switch,for a few years a young guy use to pretty much straightline Zoomer at Cannon and turn switch at about 50 mph and finish it that way.Almost as fast as us facing forward.Very impressive watching from the chair.

AdironRider

For a real story this gaper came out for a pow day this year with snowblades. Sitting in the gondi line the guy got a ton of heat for the hour plus delayed opening for avi control.

At the top people are still raggin on the guy pretty hard. The whole time hes silent, then absolutely killed it on the way down to Thunder. Crushed study plots, ripped Amplitheater, and caught first chair up Thunder when it opened.

It was amazing as it pretty much made every aggro JHole skier dude completely speechless.

Puck it

Speaking of skiing switch,for a few years a young guy use to pretty much straightline Zoomer at Cannon and turn switch at about 50 mph and finish it that way.Almost as fast as us facing forward.Very impressive watching from the chair.

That was me!!!!!