• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

When do you think Vail Resorts will expand to the east?

benski

Also real quick in ill add working for Vail overall for me was a good experience. The pay was definitely lower than it should have been but in my little world everyone was really appreciative if you put in hard work and i at no point considered it a bad place to work. My bosses knew why we were all there so they made the best attempt to treat us with respect as year to year turnover is awful. I treated my staff the same way. We all got nice long ride breaks daily and were fairly empowered to help create a solid experience for guest.

I worked a similar job for ASC back in the day and my job the last few winters was soooo much nicer and also more fun.

Were you working in on the mountain itself or in an office?

thetrailboss

Staff member
Jesus. Pays for itself is an interesting phrase to use when you're out at Vail for 2 weeks haha

Well, pays for itself in probably a week or less to be honest. ;) Have you seen what a day ticket to Vail costs vs. the price of an Epic Pass?