• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where will your first turns of the 2020/2021 ski season be?

JoeB-Z

As one of the few east-Canadian skier on this site, for the first time in 11 years, I won't open my season in Vermont. I am planning on hitting the ski slope this Saturday at Tremblant. I expect boring hard pack groomers, but that's what season passes are good for - going skiing in conditions for which you would never buy a ticket for.
"going skiing in conditions for which you would never buy a ticket for." Well spoken, I'll be at Magic when they open.

TeleBoomer

As resorts across the northeast are blowing snow and getting ready to open, where will you be taking your first turns of the year?
Second home hill: Grand Targhee over XMas. Braving the flight and hiding in Driggs.

slatham

Yesterday, Bromley, WROD. Some skill and dedication to make it happen on Bromley's part. Beautiful day. Watching it rain today and hoping this storm brings about a pattern change. Models say so but lets see how it plays out in the details of hours of snowmaking and inches of snow.