• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Women's snow pants Halp!

williamtii

I am trying to find the correct ski pants for my girlfriend and am having trouble. Modern technology has blessed us with ski pants that show off great butts and that's what she wants. But most I have seen are too thin and stretchy. She's no lodge bunny and needs real ski pants that can hold up in the trees and -20 with hurricane force winds at the top of Jay.

Any recommendations? I remember spyder used to have some great ones but they are looking lame this year. Obviously money is no object in the pursuit of a great butt.

Thanks!

Jean-Marie

Have you checked snowboard pants??? They are much stronger and more waterproof but maybe less classy. 686 make some nice models for women.

drjeff

Check out Mammut, Phenix and Millet. REALLY good tech skiwear but still maintaining plenty of "style" (read as "butt accentuating" :) )

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

LiquidFeet

She's got to try the pants on before you buy them. Take her shopping. Be prepared to spend some time waiting while she tries things on. Find a way to be gracious about this waiting part - it could take a long time to find something she likes. Include dinner out.