• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WOO HOO time to get the little RED ballls out !!

Warp Daddy

Its now official with this latest puking ---------------ITS TIME to get the little RED Balls out that go on top of an antenna the SNOWBANKS are now shoulder height and i'm 6'2" .

Its an old North Country tadition when the banks get this high --ya can't see out of your driveway over the banks when backing out or driving out

I just plowed another foot this am and it still coming down good -NO scjhool closing hell its JUST POWDER :D

Damn got bad case of bronchitis hopefully out this weekend

Warp Daddy

Yeah i know ! If i could send it your way BELIEVE me i would ( see below)

the hell of it is we're heading to our grandkids house saturday( off 495) and will be skiing or maybe skating WA WA for couple days then somewhere in NH --------------when we GOT THE GOODS RIGHT here --go figure :roll:

bvibert

Staff member
the hell of it is we're heading to our grandkids house saturday( off 495) and will be skiing or maybe skating WA WA for couple days then somewhere in NH --------------when we GOT THE GOODS RIGHT here --go figure :roll:

That's what you get for gloating... :roll:

;)

Warp Daddy

Not gloating B --Just extremely happy to get some fresh --

We're Now thinking seriously about canceling the trip after checking weather forcast for that area for next week and WAWA is CLOSED today

The report looks like FREEZING rain there on and off till next wednesday -- that simply ROTS . It be a horrible drive and crappy skiing

Zand

The skiing won't be crappy... they do a great job at turning freezing rain into nice LSGR. Plus it's supposed to be in the 40s the next few days so it won't be a flash freeze. They're just closed today because who the hell wants to ski in this weather?

Still... obviously a lot better where you are.

wa-loaf

The report looks like FREEZING rain there on and off till next wednesday -- that simply ROTS . It be a horrible drive and crappy skiing

Nah, some showers on Friday and Monday. Tomorrow and the weekend look good. Like Zand said they recover quickly (groom everything twice a day) and have a good base, so If you don't mind groomers everything will be fine. I'll be up tomorrow night and can report how things held up.

Warp Daddy

wa-loaf;235451 I'll be up tomorrow night and can report how things held up.[/QUOTE said:
Thanks , i would be really Interested to hear what you find tomorrow .WE both like WA and know they groom twice a day and blow MM pretty well too but was concerned that after all this weather mess it would be Frankensnow over crust at best

We stillt may head there later in the week if weather /conditions improve.

But it looks like at least for the short run i'm staying here in the Dacks. We are lucky to have some our best conditions in years