• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Most Recent Picture of you thread....

deadheadskier

Staff member
Post the most recent picture of yourself here

....just a good way to put a face with an azer.....now I just need to figure out how to post a pic in a thread because as of right now, I haven't a clue

bvibert

Staff member
I'll have to find a pic. I just think it's funny that you ask for folks to post a pic when you haven't the slightest idea how to do so yourself. Not making fun of you, I just thought it was funny. :)

It's not hard, do you have a pic of yourself uploaded onto the internet somewhere already?

deadheadskier

Staff member
oh...it's definitely funny that I'm so computarded that I don't know how to upload a photo. I've got some on a myspace account...but that's real easy, you just upload it from your PC. I'm assuming here you have to have pics hosted on imageshack or something of that sort, which is kind of a pain

Paul

oh...it's definitely funny that I'm so computarded that I don't know how to upload a photo. I've got some on a myspace account...but that's real easy, you just upload it from your PC. I'm assuming here you have to have pics hosted on imageshack or something of that sort, which is kind of a pain

I have an imageshack gadget on my iGoogle page, makes it purty easy, actually

wa-loaf

I'm assuming here you have to have pics hosted on imageshack or something of that sort, which is kind of a pain

No, you can upload it right to the Gallery (see link in bar above, second one in from left that says "Gallery" :razz:) and it gives you a link you can copy and paste right into your post.

deadheadskier

Staff member
No, you can upload it right to the Gallery (see link in bar above, second one in from left that says "Gallery" :razz:) and it gives you a link you can copy and paste right into your post.

okay....think I got it...

crosses fingers

hmmmm....that was the tumbnail, let me work on this

deadheadskier

Staff member
alrighty....think I got it....not the most recent, about a year ago, but what I had on my PC

me1.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm the white guy in the upper left..lol
Or is that right? ;)

Photographs. Pshah. I'd break the camera if someone took one of me. ;)

I don't have anything recent... this is from June 16th when our son was 3 weeks old (day of our daughter's 2nd birthday). My hair is shorter now.
IMG_1430.sized.jpg

BTW, that's the baby in that thing on the front. :)