• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Most Recent Picture of you thread....

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Or is that right? ;)

Photographs. Pshah. I'd break the camera if someone took one of me. ;)

I don't have anything recent... this is from June 16th when our son was 3 weeks old (day of our daughter's 2nd birthday). My hair is shorter now.
IMG_1430.sized.jpg

BTW, that's the baby in that thing on the front. :)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE GOT A THIRD ARM!!!!!!!

MRGisevil

This is from last March but I suppose that's recent enough. I'm on the right. The blonde w/the pigtails is my friend.

image.php

PS- Sevie, I like your baby holster, it's very funky :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You look so young!

The "baby holster" is a modern take on the traditional Korean podaegi. It's one of a few different kinds of carriers I have. Have to look good when carrying the babe around, after all. :D (You know, since I can't afford a full ski quiver, might as well indulge in something else. ;))

skidbump

I feel like the elephant man,No one wants to ski with me.I scare women and children.Please be my friend,wont you???

meeeeeeee2.jpg

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Fortunately, the FCC with the NSA has banned me from publishing any photographs, paintings, pencil sketches, lithographs, water color or chalk drawings even just in my likeness due to matters of national security.

wa-loaf

This is from last March but I suppose that's recent enough. I'm on the right. The blonde w/the pigtails is my friend.

image.php

Wow, no wonder Marc is so interested in your relationship status! :grin:

Grassi21

Jeebus, Chris... What the hell happened to you? :lol:

Well if you consider my usual after work ritual, I'm pretty mellow in that shot. 8) Just a moosh on that ugly decaying couch. Which reminds me, need to go pick out new couches this weekend.

bvibert

Staff member
IMG_2157.sized.jpg

Thats me in the boots.

And yes, that is duct tape holding my chair together...

MRGisevil

Pfftt.... not after I found out she's hitched. You know what Larry the Cable Guy says-

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do."

Aww, you guys are cute.

Bert- love the duct taped chair. I have a matching one at home in blue :wink:

bvibert

Staff member
I believe you've yet to see any photographic evidence to support this assessment; however- I can tell you in my case it is very much true. I'd hate to make a liar out of you.

She did post that right after my pic, so I guess she thinks I'm cute, and she likes my arm chair! :p

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
She did post that right after my pic, so I guess she thinks I'm cute, and she likes my arm chair! :p

Well, if you're the one in the boots, I gotta say B, you are pretty cute.

Your son on the other hand, looks like he should shave... and then stop falling out of the ugly tree, hitting every ugly branch on the way down, landing smack on a big old ugly root, then rolling into the big ugly lake nearby.