• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Moe Ghoul

Back from the dentist after getting 2 cavities filled. Prolly have to go back for a tune up so that the bite is right. I was too numb to figure out if everything is aligned. FeelsOK right now, good thing I have some percs stashed away in case it hurts later tonite. She drilled pretty deep on one tooth.

Moe Ghoul

Right now I'm working on some implants :),

weibigunsyt1.jpg

DENTAL implants that is ;)

nobdirectteeth2.jpg

Uh, that gal needs her head examined and the plastic surgeon should have his license yanked. I guess they're a biz expense, she's gotta be a stripper or something.

Warp Daddy

driving range or shooting range??? I have a runny nose..so I'm skipping the bar after work today...I'm hitting up the supermarket for some groceries and cleaning my place a bit..

Driving range wanted to work on some irons and try out some technique before hitting the course later this week

Been sidelined for 10 days > I was in some serious Ache and thought i had a Torna set of muscles in the lower ab and thigh region from an old ski injury. That coupled with my daily routine too damn much yoga stretching and 3 -4 mile walks followed by several rounds of golf earlier this season .

Was cleared by my doc (no sports hernia , pulled muscle or worse) will be seeing an Ortho wed to see if its a nerve related issue -- but was getting ansy so off to the range to work on swing etc --felt pretty good , hit em pretty solid and straight so i'm happy -- can't wait to get out on the course again

dmc

just checked into a hotel room in Jacksonville Fla...
Headed down to the pool to do some preparation for my meeting tomorrow and take a swim...

Paul

Screaming "WTF???!!!???" at the TV after watching Oker-Jeemer poop the bed against the friggin' Orioles.

drjeff

Realizing that it's pretty pathetic that I'm sitting at my desk at home with 2 laptops and a tower system all on and logged onto AZ at once! :rolleyes:

krisskis

Is it time to go home yet??? Sitting here thinking of all the crap i have to do when i get up tomorrow. Pick up daughter from school....pick up son from school because he has a football meeting after school...head over to Hofstra to watch the Girls Varsity Lacrosse team play in the championship...my daughter knows alot of the girls from playing lax. Feed the kids after...take them to see their Papa in the hospital <my FIL>..then hopefully bed by about 11.

wa-loaf

Watching the news about a Dentist who just got busted for flying to St Louis to sleep with 14 yr old (or at least that's what he thought).

drjeff

Watching the news about a Dentist who just got busted for flying to St Louis to sleep with 14 yr old (or at least that's what he thought).

FYI, the last time I was on an airplane was in early March and the closest I goto to St. Louis was about 40,000ft ;)

drjeff

Still watching the Penguins/Redwings game - now in the 3rd Overtime! Really good game, although the fact that every 2 minutes my local NBC station is reminding me that they're conducting the monthly test of the emergency broadcasting system is really starting to piss me off :mad:

drjeff

Penguins just won in the 3rd OT - Power Play goal by Petr Sekora shot through Chris Osgood's 5 hole - here comes game 6! Nothing like 109:57 of hockey to fill up the nights TV viewing :)

krisskis

OMG!!! The night is dragging!!! Its only 2:15am...i still have until 7:40am!! I think i may jump out the window soon....oh wait...i work on the 18th floor...maybe not a good idea to jump :-(

Im so bored!!!! <shit...now i sound like my kids when they actually have about 5 free minutes with nothing to do>

Dr Skimeister

just checked into a hotel room in Jacksonville Fla...
Headed down to the pool to do some preparation for my meeting tomorrow and take a swim...

JAX has one of the coolest small zoos, if you're at all into that sort of thing.

krisskis

Finally home from work. Killing time on here until i have to take the 10 yr old to school. Then im off to bed. Hopefully sleep will not evade me today. Calling in sick to work tonight...they are going to love that phone call.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Enjoy your sleep, Kris!

Tying up some loose ends and then it's outdoors! Some errands and either a walk in the woods or on my parents' treadmill. Knees are starting to feel better again and I need to get back to training.