• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Moe Ghoul

Eating yogurt, defrosting some chow for this week, checking markets, enjoying a nice cool breeze blowing thru the office window, thrilled that I banged out the remaining yardwork yesterday before the muggies move in this week. Trying to put together a game plan for running errands, gym, and some biz downtown later this week.

drjeff

Trying to figure out where in my schedule to put the slew of emergency patients that have called this AM so far

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Heading out to mail out my beloved Canon 20D. Sold it this morning. :( You do what you have to do...

Probably will take a walk while I'm out. Looks like a gorgeous day outside!

drjeff

I'm sitting in my office laughing at my business partner and the FedEx shipment that just arrived for him. He's one of the folks who gets to review the proposed new dental insurance contract for the State of Connecticut and all of both its employees and medicaid recipienants, and this box literally has 10 3" 3 ring binders full of documents in it :eek: and he's supposed to have a meeting about all this on Wednesday :rolleyes:

Dr Skimeister

I'm wasting 20 minutes because the Jack Russell that was supposedly peeing blood didn't show for his appointment.

drjeff

I'm wasting 20 minutes because the Jack Russell that was supposedly peeing blood didn't show for his appointment.

Probably will show up an hour from now saying "wasn't little fido's appointment at 11??""

Right now I'm playing with laboratory models to see how I can make over a patient's smile (this one's going to require a bit of work too :eek:)

Terry

I'm sitting here eating lunch early and waiting for the brake parts that I need to finish up a job show up.

drjeff

Just watched the line painter drive by my office. Yup, boring day in the office today if I'm actually noticing (and amused) by line painting trucks :rolleyes:

drjeff

Right now I'm working on some implants :),

weibigunsyt1.jpg

DENTAL implants that is ;)

nobdirectteeth2.jpg

Last edited: