• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thongs on men... yea or nea?

Do you floss

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

SkiDork

how much more attractive is the female body then the male?

I say 1000 to 1.

Not that there's anything wrong with that... LOL...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I say either boxer briefs or nothing. Plain ole boxers=boring. Tighty-whities=:puke:. Thong is... interesting, but a little weird. Though there are some funny novelty ones out there...

JMHO, of course... what do I know about men's underwear anyway?

drjeff

I guess to be completely fair about it, if someone that I asked to wear one asked me to wear one too, well then fair is fair. To date, the reciprocal question hasn't been asked of me ;)

SkiDork

Iceman has been wrestling during the week (3 days of practice) and I keep telling him he's gotta wear something more substantial than boxers... there's a lot of crotch grabs and such that they have to do,, I wouldn't want to be grabbing some other kids nut sack while doing an innocent thing like that... IMHO..

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I say either boxer briefs or nothing. Plain ole boxers=boring. Tighty-whities=:puke:. Thong is... interesting, but a little weird. Though there are some funny novelty ones out there...

JMHO, of course... what do I know about men's underwear anyway?

Well, you know what you like to see on men as far as underwear.

Thank God I'm boring, in that regard. Men were not meant to walk around with their jewels constricted into a little ball. Plus I'm told I completely lack any ass at all, straight line from my shoulders to heels, unfortunate result of extremely white European heritage, so I'm not going to flaunt that defect by wear boxer briefs.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I think most men lack an ass entirely, unless they're body builders or something. No hips either. It's the way they were made.

I would think boxers would be uncomfy... that you'd want a little support. I find boxer briefs to be incredibly sexy though.

drjeff

I think most men lack an ass entirely, unless they're body builders or something. No hips either. It's the way they were made.

Yup, no arguements on those points

I would think boxers would be uncomfy... that you'd want a little support. I find boxer briefs to be incredibly sexy though.

As long as your not involved in a whole bunch of running/jumping, IMHO boxers are damn comfy. When athletic activity is called for though, the boys do need to be restrained/tied down though ;)

Paul

Only when I'm at the beach...

borat_cannes_2.jpg