• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

I was in the mood for some Italian so I had a microwavable chef boyardee spaghetti with meatballs can...acompanyed by some pretzals and diet Rasberry snapple iced tea..

WJenness

Had a sandwich (Texas Tornado - Turkey, BBQ sauce, Cheese on an italian roll) with some chips and some soda (Work bought lunch for a meeting that I was at... cha...)

-w

SKIQUATTRO

forgot to bring today (irish flu this morning) prob grab some steamed chix and broccoli over white rice, sauce on side.....for $5 its enough for tomorrows lunch too....

gmcunni

getting hungry.. not sure if i'll have chicken salad or hot wings today.. i'll be sure to let you know what i decide.

Grassi21

left over turkey meatloaf with some cheese in a tortilla. i love using leftover meat in quesadillas. banana and V8 as well.

Geoff

I wonder if GSS fasted today? He'd need a wheelbarrow to handle the Outback takeout order at sunset tonight.

I had an apple during a noon conference call.