• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

POV stoke

skiNEwhere

Stoke Inducing Videos

Trying to get back on track to the upcoming ski season, post GOOD pov's here to keep everyone sane.

I posted this in the "gnarliest green" thread as well.

Last edited:

skiNEwhere

Full length movie

Crazy that 3 of the skiers in this movie are dead now, all from skiing related incidents

skiNEwhere

Personally, this is quite possibly the biggest stoke inducing video I've seen on the interwebs. Apparently sunshine village doesn't get as much snow as the BC side of the rockies though, so getting a day like this is rare. Part of the reason I like this video as well is because I'm a big fan of the glitch mob

Tin

Some POV, my favorite. Goal this year is to drop that cliff under the double as seen in the opening.

MadMadWorld

Personally, this is quite possibly the biggest stoke inducing video I've seen on the interwebs. Apparently sunshine village doesn't get as much snow as the BC side of the rockies though, so getting a day like this is rare. Part of the reason I like this video as well is because I'm a big fan of the glitch mob

It is very rare. I was there that February and I remember saying to my buddy, "no one will ever ski that". And then this guy did it 2 months later.

Domeskier

Maybe it's because I don't know the terrain, but watching a POV of someone hopping and stopping down a cliff face does little for me. The boarder in front of him seemed capable of linking turns, however. Ah well. Challenge me to a ski-off if I've offended.

MadMadWorld

Maybe it's because I don't know the terrain, but watching a POV of someone hopping and stopping down a cliff face does little for me. The boarder in front of him seemed capable of linking turns, however. Ah well. Challenge me to a ski-off if I've offended.

He didn't ski it very well at all but I can't really judge because it is a nasty line that I wouldn't even consider.

skiNEwhere

I've seen some of his other videos and he's actually pretty good. I think he was being pretty conservative, probably because he hasn't skied that line before.

The snow though!!

Savemeasammy

That's a pretty ballsy line, and the penalty for falling is severe. It wasn't the cleanest run, but this guy got it done.

I don't think you will catch me skiing it anytime soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlague

Getting closer by the day. Opening day at Kton 10/25

Why do people do the lamest trick in the book - butter - right after they get off the lift or right before the lift line? Especially the one at the beginning of the video! That was gaper!