• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K on 11/19

Savemeasammy

how can I get altitude on noaa forecast? currently in their forecast change for tomorrow not much wind at all for Killington area

When looking at the noaa forecast, they show a topographical map that you can click on. It will give you a forecast for the elevation you click on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puck it

Snow-forecast.com For snow at base. Was very very accurate last year
Snowforecast.com (don't trust their snow predictions)
The EMS one has a decent map you can click on and it will take into account elevation.

Emailed you about next week. I have to work Thurs and Fri this week.

I am going Wednesday next week. I am playing tomorrow by ear. Could hit Loon.

Tin

Puck It I have to travel for Turkey Day so Wednesday is out. Mishka and I are discussing Tuesday.

Tin

There ya go then.

The chairs on the Canyon Quad are moving a little but not 70mph worth. I'm sure if I had got up early and drove the 3.5 hours up it would have though.

Puck it

There ya go then.

The chairs on the Canyon Quad are moving a little but not 70mph worth. I'm sure if I had got up early and drove the 3.5 hours up it would have though.

Does not look all that bad. Wind wise. If we had gone it would have been sideways. The wind in Gloucester is pretty strong though.

Tin

Sugarbush is looking tempting next week. They plan t2b and have been pounding Jester, Organgrinder, and Downspout. I wonder what they mean by "several trails" and why they have been posting pics of other areas.

steamboat1

Sugarbush is looking tempting next week. They plan t2b and have been pounding Jester, Organgrinder, and Downspout. I wonder what they mean by "several trails" and why they have been posting pics of other areas.
They are also posting $73 for early season weekend window rate, $67 weekdays.