• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy at Hunter...

raisingarizona

He
is
here today
W/ blue gloves, not sure I ever noticed them before.

Standing tall, he only seems to turn when he wants to get close to someone.

Sking into the lift line at unacceptable speeds.................

All of these sightings and no one can get a photo with their phone? Come on boys, you can do this.

powhunter

I saw him at ski sundown last year taking a piss at the top of satans stairway and yes he had blue balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimG.

Staff member
I saw a guy dressed in all blue in the lodge on Friday.

Older guy; looked about 5'5" so it's hard for me to believe that it was Blue Boy.

catskillman

180 is the official photog of Blue Boy.

He is a tall guy, and young. (young to me, probaly early 30's)

He was there again this morning. Word /rumer in the bar is that he has received a warning at Hunter. YOu would never have known it today. And with the grooming challenges today he could have seriously hurt someone and himself.

The gromming was horrible on Heuga today and the bend by the lower fence, I can't remember anything worse. Was sure I was going to go down, so lucky. Nothing was even marked. Hellgate was "interesting" also.

Edd

I'm totally amazed this guy hasn't been chased down and given the boot. It nearly defies belief.

prsboogie

I'm surprised he hasn't been chased down and punched in the mouth!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Krikaya

zero fucks given.JPG

Just found this going though some old photos. A year ago on top of Wildcat, I was snapping a shot of Mt Washington when this guy flipped me off while photobombing. I caught up to him halfway down the trail and said, "It's not cool to photobomb. How can I ever show that to my mother." He said, "Get a grip, gaper" and skied off.

Blue Boy.JPG

catskillman

that is not him. He is dressed in head to toe blue, boots to gloves - everything..........

I have now finally been able to see him ski. Doesn't look so dangerous to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20161204_095158.jpg
    IMG_20161204_095158.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_20161203_092701.jpg
    IMG_20161203_092701.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 244

Krikaya

that is not him. He is dressed in head to toe blue, boots to gloves - everything..........

When Blueboy skis New Hampshire, he's in stealth mode. He doesn't want his reputation to precede him. At Wildcat and Black Mt. he's known as Black'nBlueBoy. Which reminds of me of the time Black'nBlueBoy took on a gang of biker dudes armed with only his poles. ........stories I could tell you.