• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy at Hunter...

kbird

This is crazy, I can't believe there's a thread on this! I've heard about BB never seen him @ Hunter, I always thought it was just a bar story? Is this really true?

mriceyman

For real its about time someone catches this guys antics on tape.. otherwise its starting to seem like long lost tales

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

ScottySkis

I him. He not here today that I noticed.Az people need to ski and not worry about me. Blue ball's.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I was on the 6 pack today. Some stranger next to me says to his buddy, "hey there is blue boy, hope he is safe today" They proceeded to talk about him for a good 5 minutes.

catskillman

I was on the 6 pack today. Some stranger next to me says to his buddy, "hey there is blue boy, hope he is safe today" They proceeded to talk about him for a good 5 minutes.

He was there both Saturday & Sunday. Sunday I saw him walk in from the liftside condo's at 8:45, then saw him leave the same way at 10.

We have been noticing that he is skiing with his arms outstretched - possibly this is to keep someone from coming too close to him and take him out. He is fast but not a great skier at all!!

Hawkshot99

I am here at Hunter today. I saw him from the lift my first run around 1030. Not a very skilled skier....
I have had my phone out to get a video every chair ride since but no more sightings.

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app

JimG.

Staff member
BB is one of those 8:30 to 10am skiers I think. There are a lot of those early morning, an hour and a half and I'm done skiers at Hunter.

Can't handle bumps or ice or anything but groomers. Same skiers who always bitch about poor grooming. Nothing more than a run of the mill lousy skier.