Photo storage

AlpineZone

Thread: Photo storage

Photo storage

I have had a account on photobucket for 10+ yes and been very happy with it. I can sort pics into folders to easily find, and they had easy links to sharing the pics on forums.
    Once I got a smart phone I was happy to use the app so I could have access just like on a computer and easily upload phone pics.

The most recent update does not allow me to view any of my uploaded pics or get links to share on forums.

So I need a new photo storage website/app. I need to be able to use it on both my phone and computer.

Suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app

104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 )
    Blizzard Brahma Limited Edition (180)
    Atomic Redster XT(175)

Not the answer you are looking for, but I have a Seagate external drive and store mine on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimk View Post
    Not the answer you are looking for, but I have a Seagate external drive and store mine on it.
    Yea I don't have that many pics. Im just looking for a easy way for posting pics to various forums basically

104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 )
    Blizzard Brahma Limited Edition (180)
    Atomic Redster XT(175)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkshot99 View Post
    Yea I don't have that many pics. Im just looking for a easy way for posting pics to various forums basically

For that I use epicski.com
    That site allows you to post photos direct from your computer/device to an album under your user profile. Then you can copy the photo url and post here or wherever. For example: http://www.epicski.com/u/5877/jamesj

Thread Information