Bad news , I'm done. - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Update : had 6 week ck up , all xrays show solid implant, properly aligned with no issues . Now driving snd walking 8 blocks a day with cane. Go to pt 3 times a week going well.in addition to beaucoup exercises and stretch am doing two machines for 30 minutes . I am now able to sleep on both sides in a bed ,no longer limited to sleeping on my back .

Best of all that damned fissure that was intensly painful for 8 hrs a day has healed after botoxing and a 200 dollar salve that my damned insurance refused to pay ( bastards ��). So life is better . Doc says i can use my irons and wedges in the late summer , no silly stick till nect season tho . These reconstruction surgeries take longer to rehab than a first instance surgery But. The good news is i am on pace with the weekly goals for 7 weeks FOR FIRST INSTANCE SURGERIES in terms of what i am able to do .

so far so good ��
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Your last two reports might mean a change in thread titles? Like, "I think he's dead. No, I'm not!"
    "Happiness equals reality minus expectations." Tommy Magliozzi

News sounds positive Warp!

What's the old saying...getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative. Whether you know it or not, tackling your health issues with grace and gumption sets a great example for all your friends and family...including us. Every one of us will face something like what you are facing sooner or later. A win for you is a win for us!

Quote Originally Posted by jimk View Post
    What's the old saying...getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative. Whether you know it or not, tackling your health issues with grace and gumption sets a great example for all your friends and family...including us. Every one of us will face something like what you are facing sooner or later. A win for you is a win for us!
    Jimk you nailed it !! This is exactly why i post this stuff . I hope to help others realize that you just have to try your best to stay positive and do whatever is necessary to get through stuff and that age while an issue is not always an insurmontable barrier . You folks all have helped me tremendously with your support too .

for that i am extremely grateful !
    w
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

"Happiness equals reality minus expectations." Tommy Magliozzi

Quick update : 6 months in , walking 2 miles a pop , playing golf , doc cleared me for skiing . He advised strictly to cruising groomers
    i will have to get used to it again, missed the last TWO seasons with this stuff . NIce ro have stability and options

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    Quick update : 6 months in , walking 2 miles a pop , playing golf , doc cleared me for skiing . He advised strictly to cruising groomers
    i will have to get used to it again, missed the last TWO seasons with this stuff . NIce ro have stability and options
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    Great new Warp! Take it slow and just enjoy getting outnon snow again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using AlpineZone mobile app
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32

warp - looking forward to your first trip report of the season!
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

Thread Information