• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pats vs Colts - Prediction

ChileMass

Gotta get psyched for this one - replay of the AFC champeenship game from January - lots of bad blood here between these teams. Pats have the advantage of playing at home, they've won 15 in a row and their offense is better than last year's Super Bowl team. Indy has a weaker defense than last year and is on the road. However, they have Peyton Manning and are motivated to not lose to the Pats for the 3rd time in 9 games. It will be closer than the above factors indicate, but the Pats will win ugly as usual. In Bill we trust........

Final score - Patriots 28, Indianapolis 24.

ChileMass

I am the Pigskin Poobah.........the Genius of the Gridiron........I got lucky....... :dunce:

Maybe it's time for a weekly Pigskin Prognostication thread (for entertainment purposes only, mind you..........) :wink:

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
ChileMass said:
I am the Pigskin Poobah.........the Genius of the Gridiron........I got lucky....... :dunce:

Maybe it's time for a weekly Pigskin Prognostication thread (for entertainment purposes only, mind you..........) :wink:

5 bucks says it turns into a gambling thing.

SilentCal

I forgot to do this yesterday. It was a heck of a game! The game comes down to turnovers and Pats got some good bounces go their way. Imagine when Faulk comes back, the versatility that well have. Someone though has to tell Bethel Johnson that the quickest way to the endzone is straight and not trying to make something out of nothing. The new punter looked great and Ben Watson is going to open some eyes. Yeeha we are looking good!