skibum9995 hikes the AT

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

skibum9995 hikes the AT

I have made it just over 100 miles to Franklin, NC where I am spending the night tonight. It started snowing yesterday afternoon and is still snowing now, but nothing is accumulating. The Trail has been a ton of fun so far, having a blast.

Awesome. hope you have good luck, good weather and good times. i also hope you keep posting when you can, AT has always been a big interest of mine, love hearing the stories.

Still skiing here in vermont you bum. Yesterday had your kind of conditions, firm and fast.

Great to hear from you. Keep on going.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Pics would be nice...
    www.firstlightphotographics.com

" Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all -- in which case, you fail by default,"

To beat the grim reaper in life it's not about how long you live but how you live it.

Great news. Hope the rest of your adventure goes well!

This is so cool. Please keep posting updates.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Nice..are there internet cafes along the App Trail or are you posting from your IPhone..I would seriously join you for a day or two when you get to eastern Pennsylvania...and I'm sure other AZers would keep you company as well..I'm jealous that you can go so long without work or being in the rat race..

Awesome! Glad you're doing well and do please keep us updated!
    Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face. - Dave Barry
    Waterville 11/30; Loon 12/7; Cannon 12/13, 1/17, 2/23; Sugarloaf 12/20, 21-22; Bretton Woods 1/3; Jay Peak 1/24-25; Heavenly 2/9; Squaw Valley 2/10-2/11; Wachusett 3/3; Sunday River 3/7-8

great news, keep us posted & GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
    Happy Trails, be safe & Good Luck
    Mike P.

Thread Information