• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Picture of yourself

awf170

Ya so we had the pictures of your cats, and gf/wife even though it was kinda a joke...
So what about yourself, it would be kinda cool just to be able to match the words with a pic...
Heres me lookin cool holdin my 2 fat cats(i would post a skiing pic but i dont have any of me) I would also just have a normal picture of me but i dont have any on the computer like that and i cant find my camera, so heres the cool pic of me with my cats...
P5270035.jpg

ohh heres a one with snow... so it is kinda ski related
P1220146.jpg

Greg

Staff member
At Sugarloaf (April 2004):

On Lafayette (June 2004):

ctenidae

Well, I can't get it to work. I'm the one in red, and I'd just finished the New York Century, and I wish the beer weren't just a photoshop.

EDIT: Fixed the pic for ya, BV

bvibert

Staff member
ImageShack seems to be a little slow today, ctenidae. That pic took forever to load for some reason...

ctenidae

Thanks for the assist, bvibert.

That pic was actually used as a photoshop contest on Fark. Pretty funny results. Google "farker ctenidae" and the first link is all the entries.